Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Don't Worry I didn't Get it the FIrst Time Either


Yes.

A Freaking Panda.

Who Does Kung Fu.

So I have to admit this was one of the greatest movies I've ever seen. Not only is the animation spectacular, the voice actors were great and the storyline was amazing.

Basically it has better than Wall*E, I mean Wall*E was good and all, but this was so much better.

Now my only complaint was that i had to see it in a theater full of little kids, who laughed at the things that weren't supposed to be funny, and completely missed the real funny parts.

Also, the finger move, they grab hold of your finger with their thumb and forefinger, and when they flex their pinky, you explode. Seriously how does that make any sense?

But for 2.50$ how can i argue, plus i got a free bag of popcorn, so i think i got my moneys worth eh?

So if you get a chance go see this film, the animation is great, the story is incredible, and it's very funny.

I'd write more, but i really do want to get some sleep.

Skadoosh

No comments: