Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Really feel the Need to Dance. Either that or Sleep.

School Dance was canceled.
Not that I was Planning on Going.
Well I might have if i had been thinking about it.
So now There was no dance and I'm still Really Tired.
I had a VERY long day yesterday. Suffice to say i was at school for over 12 hours.
I did have a 30 minute break when i walked to subway for dinner. 10 minute walk there + my order and then a 10 minute walk back.
Now if Dizzle had waited one more minute i would have been able to get a ride, but then i wouldn't have been able to run a lap with Julia <3.
So that was good.
And Pep Band was Fun.
I Got Little Sam to come sit by me and the Jo Kid.
I Like hanging out with little Sam.
Her, Jo, Jenna, and I are planning on hanging out sometime soon.
That'll be fun.
You know I never seem to put pictures in my Blog. Maybe i just prefer text?
But to change the Cycle here we go.Yeah that's right.
A cat.
Wearing a Headset.
What Now?

Oh. Yeah.
I'm Listening to 3oh!3
So I want to dance
But dancing in the middle of a room would be odd.
So I'll just keep playing Lexulous.
And I seem to be a yacdeyac right now.
and since I'm resigned to leaving now i might as well go enjoy some Fruwiieti made with delicious Erooanga.


No comments: